KG â€“ Senior Secondary
Curriculum (Chrysalis – I – Max) CMP was implemented by KVS and thereby it is followed by EKBS in collaboration with Chrysalis and IMAX fulfilling the objectives of NCF 2005 in a full-fledged way giving more prominence to play way method and child centred learning. In EKBS, it is a perfect blend of fun, frolic and comforts of learning wherein a well established infrastructure in the institution paves way to attract childrenâ€™s interest in learning. Well trained teachers by Chrysalis and IMAX are the facilitators towards self-learning and ensure the interest taken to improve the personality development of a child. Chrysalis and IMAX emphasize on certain basic principles laid down in the NCERT curriculum such as awakening the childâ€™s potential from various aspects of learning. The other aspects followed are:Â
- To focus on reading, handwriting, communicative and numerical skills.Â
- To provide children with various situations to think creatively and critically to bring out some original write ups for developing their Meta Cognitive skills.Â
- To further encourage and develop their psycho motor skills, build hand eye co-ordination and emotional empathy.
Secondary School Education
* EKBS follows CBSE syllabusÂ
* English is the first language and medium of instructionsÂ
* Second and third language options are Tamil, Hindi and Sanskrit
* A healthy student â€“ teacher ratio is maintained in all classesÂ
* Homework is given on a regular basis with increasing load as the student moves up his classes to ensure learning becomes a continuous habit and concepts are digested effortlessly.
* The school supports students with multiple learning profiles by following interdisciplinary approach.
* Highly qualified and committed teachers are carefully selected to make the curriculum accessible to each and every student.
Assessment & Feedback
The evaluation is based on a number of factors including standardised test results , examinations, assignments, practical work, group projects and other activities strictly based on CBSE guidelines.
Senior Secondary Education
Courses OfferedÂ :
English | Mathematics | Applied Maths | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer ScienceÂ
English | Accountancy | Economics | Business Studies | Computer Science |Â Financial Marketing
Other Compulsory Subjects:
Physical &Health Education |Â General Studies |Â Work Experience
Everest KenBridge Sr.Secondary School strongly believes that parents play a significant role in the development of a child and hence would love to involve them actively in the academic journey. Open House gatherings are organised after each test for constructive academic related communication. Parents are welcome to make an appointment and see their childâ€™s teachers at anytime throughout the academic year after school hours.